8.18.2009

more creativity in her pinky finger...

I have a love for beautiful textile design and I am so easily inspired by creative people. I am not by any means a pro-sewer, but when I come across such brilliant designers, it takes everything in me not to go get my sewing machine on the spot to make my own version of their creations. One of my favorites is no secret- Amy Butler. I unashamedly own my border-line obsession to this talented designer! Her patterns are filled with color, unique punchy designs and are just bursting with creativity. She has a perfect balance of vintage and modern to which scheme I am obsessed! Her website is chock full of free patterns and beautiful creations that she has developed from her fabric collections. www.amybutlerdesign.com Go staightway and enjoi!!

1 comment:

Diana Patrick said...

I LOVE Amy Butler! I am with you Sarah; textile designs just excite me to no end; I would love to be a textile designer!