1.04.2010

.2009.



The year 2009 was the most wonderful year of my life. Since my husband and I were first married in 2002, we have had a very rich and fullfilling life together- filled with the strongest of loves, happiness and joy. God truly did create each of us with the other in mind. We never anticipated having more love in us than when we had our first child this year. It has changed our lives in every way for the better. I always knew I had purpose. I just never realized the extent of the purpose until now.

Every day there are hidden joys throughout that unexpectedly reveal themselves. Right when you think you have it all, God reveals a whole new portion of the spectrum of life to you that you never knew existed. It is a piece of the pie many had spoken of in my previous years, but I can truly say I could never understand it until it was. Preson Peek Phillips III. This child is our greatest blessing in the truest sense.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Aucoin said...

So rad, Sarah. I love that you know and appreciate and acknowledge what a blessing it is to have a child. It makes me so sad to know there are people out there who will never know that blessing. I know I am humbled I am even pregnant! Blessings on your sweet little family!