12.21.2009

parallels


One of the things that made me fall head over heels in love with my husband was this lacksadaisical happiness he has to him. He always has a smile on his face, he is very slow to anger, he is a total goofball, usually is oblivious to when I or anyone else is upset with him- he just loves life and looks at the glass as half full. When first getting to know his family, they told me he was their "sunshine". They told me that from the time he was a baby, he has always brought joy to people through his gentle spirit. He is truly my sweet heart.
Every day I look at my son and I see my husband in him. He is just as happy as a clam the majority of the time. All you have to do is bat your eyelashes at him and he busts out the sweetest little grin especially for you. It is as though he knows it will make you smile if he smiles at you. He has a gentle and loving spirit.
Tommy and Preson connect effortlessly. It is a beautiful thing to have a man who's favorite thing in the world is to interact and play with his baby. He is constantly grabbing him away from me to squeeze on him.
I now have my very own- not one, but TWO sunshines in my life. Preson is my little Tommy.

3 comments:

Esther said...

that little boy has stolen my heart. oh what,oh what shall I do.

Elizabeth said...

precious. :) love the shot of the two of them in bed! i wish i had good light in my bedroom for those early morning photographs. something so sweet about a little baby in a big old bed.

Mama Bird said...

great shots! YOur little one is soooo cute!