7.04.2009


Birthweek- not birthday. This is a fun little joke my family has with each other to milk our one special day for all it's worth. In all honesty it has just been an excuse to get what we want and get away with saying things we normally wouldn't get away with saying.
Such is the year that it is actually taken literally. This birthday definitely deserve documentation as it has been so special. My sister delivered a gift to my doorstep each day this week. It felt like Hanukkah in July! She is probably the kindest and most thoughtful person I have ever met. There is not a selfish bone in her body and anyone that has the opportunity to know her knows it is a gift to have her in their life.

My husband also put so much thought into my special day. He saved up for my birthday all year. He brought me coffee and all my presents in bed (he couldn't wait!) which consisted of a new outfit to wear on my day. He and my sis then took me to brunch at mimi's cafe and then he surprised me by gathering some dear friends for an evening of feasting at Bucca di Beppo.
As if that isn't enough, the evening after, he surprised me with taking me to an evening in Downtown Disney. Bongo's Cuban Cafe for dinner and then the grande finale- Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba.
It was a magical evening that I will never forget. I feel so loved, blessed, enriched and of course thankful for how full my life is with the most loving people!

No comments: